兔子的论文
It"s a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.这是一个阳光灿烂的晴朗日子,森林里一只小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字机上敲敲打打。这时一只散步的狐狸走了过来。
Fox: What are you working on?狐狸:你在做什么呢?
Rabbit: My thesis.兔子:写我的论文。
Fox: Hmmm. What"s it about?狐狸:唔,是关于什么的?
Rabbit: Oh, I"m writing about how rabbits eat foxes.兔子:噢,我在写兔子是怎样吃掉狐狸的。
Fox: That"s ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don"t eat foxes.狐狸:你太搞笑了吧!谁都知道兔子不吃狐狸。
Rabbit: Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me.兔子:兔子当然吃,我能证明的。跟我来。
They both disappear into the rabbit"s burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.它们一起消失在兔子的洞穴里,几分钟后只有兔子独自出来了。它回到打字机前继续敲打。
Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.很快,一只狼走了过来,停下看着兔子奋力工作。
Wolf: What"s that you"re writing?狼:你在写什么呢?
Rabbit: I"m doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves.兔子:我在写论文,关于兔子如何吃掉狼。
Wolf: You don"t expect to get such rubbish published, do you?狼:你不会指望这种垃圾论文被发表吧!
Rabbit: No problem. Do you want to see why?兔子:能发表,你想知道为什么吗?
The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.兔子和狼一起进了洞穴,而兔子又一次独自走了出来。几分钟后它继续打字。
Inside the rabbit"s burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.兔子洞穴里:一个角落里是一堆狐狸骨头,另一角落里是一堆狼骨头。而另一侧是一只狮子,它边打着饱嗝,边剔着牙齿。
It doesn"t matter what you choose for a thesis subject.论文的题目选什么无关紧要。
It doesn"t matter what you use for data.你用什么作为例证数据也无关紧要。
What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.真正重要的是:你的论文导师是谁!
哈哈,最后只是博大家一笑,论文还是要自己好好写!
站内网友言论仅代表个人观点,并不代表本站同意其观点,本站不承担由此引起的法律责任。